Thursday, December 31, 2009

It's new year eve! welcome 2010, gudbye 2009!

For upcoming new year,i would love to set up my new goals dat
i have to achieve within 2010...

Firstly, i want to perform every prayers perfectly and never ever leave any prayer likewise..i wanna be an obedient worshiper towards ALLAH..Ameen!


#jangan cakap aje lebih

Secondly, i want to be an obedient kid towards my parents, my lecturers and my parent-in-law..haha ;) naughty-naughty no more!


#jangan nakal-nakal macam sinchan tau

I wanna be a good dentist, one day perhaps ;) then, work hard la NURUL, filled all requirements of your schedule and GRAD with honour!


# adik, say aaaa..jangan takut ek sikit aje..

Obviously, i dun want to waste my money for nothing n use it wisely..

#JPA tak masuk lagi..apa criter?

i don't want to be sluggish gal any longer from today onwards..


#jangan ponteng class lagi

i would never ever turn back and look back every failure i did, i just wanna carry on my life with success grabbed in my hand!


#always go to the right, never turn to the left side!

and finally, i dont want to overslept again till i miss my lectures, no matter it is intentionally or not..hehe


#no more sleep like a baby

p/s : good luck NURUL!